Wednesday, September 05, 2007

7 Minutes Flat

Three times is all it takes for me to convince you
to walk halfway across KL city in three-inch heels.

*grin*


I remember reading about this somewhere. I even remember learning about this in a classroom setting sometime during the necessary tertiary education I underwent that finally gave me the paperwork needed for job-acquisition. I came to know that smart men and able psychologists claimed that three times is all it takes for one to commit something one hears, sees or reads into memory, and they do it subconsciously. Three times... ONLY.


"7 Minutes Flat" sure proved the theory right.


The magic behind repetition is its ability to wonderfully twirl the human mind around your little finger. All you have to do is say what you want them to believe... and say it three times.


Now, do you see how important
frequency in advertising is for your business?

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

I read it before. Its 7 times!!!

7 minutes flat! Argh!

Pam Song said...

No lahhh. Dun exaggerate. Only like 7.7 minutes. Stat. Your high heels deceive you. *grin*

Post a Comment

Talk to me!