Saturday, August 06, 2011

Going Legal For $10 AUD



Bought my very first digital album yesterday.
Gosh, I feel so... legal! Like a model citizen! Haha.


p/s: I wanted just one song from Alarice's album to use in one of our wedding videos but couldn't find a high bit rate version for free online. (Obviously I tried getting it for free first lah, kan? =p) Ended up buying the full album cos my Penang kia brain calculated that I might as well buy her songs in bulk rather than pay $1.69 per song. (More than the price of 320kbps songs on iTunes, man! @_@) Feels good to not be a pirate but... I'm also feeling like I'm starting to regret considering I ended up using the lower bit rate demo version I found for free online for the video. Wth. Oh, and also I later discovered that her whole album had just 6 songs and not the usual 10. HAIYA. Kena con liao. -_-'''

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Talk to me!