Monday, August 22, 2011

Stupid Game, Stupider Price

I didn't get sucked into the Plants vs. Zombies craze when it took the iPhone users by storm last year. But then, this *points below* happened last weekend...




No, it wasn't me. The Husband did it. It's all his fault. Cos... $2.99 USD for a freaking iPhone game?! You gotta be kidding me, man. You guys know how much I love Cut The Rope to death, right? Even then, I only spent $0.99 USD on it. This is 3x the price!! Die also I play until worth it kau-kau, man! Zombies... BE DEAD! >(

8 comments :

infinitium said...

2 words: Jail Break!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: infinitium
– Hell, no, you criminal!

Lissa said...

Play it on your com for free laaaa... :P

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
– I can't bring my comp everywhere. But my iPhone is always with me. I NEED THAT OMNIPRESENCE! =p

Lissa said...

So antisocial. :P

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
– Eh... I'm so social with the online world when I'm on my iPhone. Where got anti-social? =p

Lissa said...

LOL! That's what I tell my sister!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
- Them peeps who no connecting like we is will nots be understands. HAIH!

Post a Comment

Talk to me!