Tuesday, August 30, 2011

IT'S PINK LAH

Click here to view all comments from source.


Ever since I received that eeevil comment a mere 20 minutes after I published a post regarding the new coat of Barbie-doll-pink nail polish that sat on my toes, I couldn't help but feel a little less happy about my pedicure and a lot more insecure about my toenails. T_T


But after looking at it over and over again and taking numerous pictures to see my pink polish under different lighting conditions, I have only one thing to say:





IT'S 100% PINK LAH. RAWR!
Infinitium ah, you colour blind issit?? >(


---------------
Related Post
---------------

4 comments :

infinitium said...

so much better... :)

estherlauderlyn said...

eh.


that carpet damn familiar.

infinitium said...

and BTW, go download Zombie Gunship. it's AWESOME!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: infinitium
– Same colour lah. You yang colour blind earlier. Haha. And Zombie Gunship costs money!! Recommend me something free pls!


ATTN: estherlauderlyn
– Haha. Yeah, cos it's yours. =)

Post a Comment

Talk to me!