Tuesday, August 02, 2011

Changed My Mind

So I was initially feeling very excited about getting a haircut. And those positive feelings bubbling within me pretty much lasted throughout the haircut, too. In fact, the morning after, I was still feeling rather thrilled about having gone shorter than I've ever been in DECADES. But a mere 6 days later, I crumbled and finally admitted that I was regretting every inch of hair I cut off. Haha.


As you can see, I was doing some extreme yo-yo-ing between thinking this haircut is the best thing that has happened to me in donkey years... and asking myself, "WHAT THE HECK WERE YOU THINKING, YOU MAD WOMAN!?!" @_@


But now... after giving myself some time to get used to having less hair on my head and actually seeing myself in some non-camwhore pictures taken by others, I've begun feeling better about my decision to rid myself of those extra inches. Slightly better, at least. In fact, I'm starting to think this is the perfect length I should keep my hair at. Short enough to leave it down and have it sit slightly above my shoulders, yet just long enough to tie and style minimally. =)

6 comments :

Lissa said...

:)

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
– I think my mind is playing tricks on me. Haha.

Lissa said...

No la. You're getting used to your hair. :)

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
– OMG, so I've just been numbed to the effects of the haircut be it good or bad!? NoooOOoOooOOoooOOooO!

Lissa said...

LOL. Silly. :P

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
– True story. =p

Post a Comment

Talk to me!