Saturday, January 03, 2009

The OTHER New Toy!

Am not gonna tell you what the said toy is till I'm done preping it for use. Too bad that's taking a little more time than I'd like it to take. -_-' Tried it out last week and this is what it's capable of:




Not too shabby, eh?

That's the blown up, post-crop version you see up there.
What's below is the original pic. (Kinda sorta.)




The second pic (and the first, for that matter) looks the way it does with some help from dear ol' Photoshop. Definitely didn't look that way before I put my fingers to keyboard or did any mousing around. Hmmm. Didn't burn any edges though it looks like I did so, I guess can kira ok-ok also lah. Haha. Quite creative also this toy. Haha.


WHY I PREFER MY NEW TOY OVER MY OLD ONE:

1. Focusing is much, much faster.
2. Macro shots are better.
3. Day shots carry more detail and are somewhat less noisy.
4. I can silent it and have the shutter shut up when it needs to.
5. Higher playability with its added features and functions.
6. Reviewing pictures is a speedier process.


WHY I PREFER MY OLD TOY OVER MY NEW ONE:

1. Night shots look better somehow.
2. Colours are more accurate – night shots, especially.
3. Zoom function available while reviewing pictures.


So, yeah. I guess I'm pretty happy with it. The only thing that irritates me is the fact that the night shots kinda suck with the new toy. Haih. Gotta see if there's some feature I can mess with to improve the way the pictures turn out. Will let you guys know if I finally figure it out. The most recent night shot I captured was this one ---> *click*. Bleh. Manyak ber-Photoshopping. -_-


Anyhew, I shall grow the lists should anything come up anytime soon. Time to get back to prepping now. Heh. Toodles, poodles! Woof woof.

5 comments :

ChickLit said...

Shouldn't there be a follow-up pic of it smashed?

Anonymous said...

what's this? Nokia vs. Sony Ericsson ah? ;D

Pam Song said...

ATTN: boone
– Haha. No. I only do that to roaches. =p


ATTN: lomantik
– Haha. Guessing guessing already leh. Haha. Nope. You're wrong. Wakakaka.

Unknown said...

ehh, your toy beetle looked like a real beetle too. HAHA! How far is the remote control range? Which digicam is this or dSLR?

yapthomas said...

A new toy for the shutter 'bug', like literally.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!