Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Girls Should Accessorise

Like, seriously. Cos I hardly ever do. And the people around me are starting to think that I don't own accessories of any kind. But I do! I do! Just not a lot of 'em. And I don't quite put on the ones I have either. Haha. What can I say? I'm just not girly girl that way. (Che-wah, can rhyme summore.)


So the story goes like this: You know I've been messing with curls and all, right? So, since then, I've kinda been on the hunt for a plain, small-sized hair clip to hold my hair up at the sides. The kind that's subtle, simple and as basic as it can possibly get. Mee said she knew a place so we paid Camelon, Prangin Mall (talk about a lala joint, man) a visit and started looking for that.


I ended up coming out with all these:




*sweat*

And all I was looking for was the one
at the bottom-left of that picture.

I'm. Hopeless. I know.

-_-'

And not cheap lor, I tell you. The four clips on the far left cost RM3.90 each while the six on the far right cost RM1.20 each. The one that looks like translucent brown mee sua cost RM4.90, as did the red and blueish-grey butterflies. The lighter brown butterfly without diamantes cost RM1.90 (can tell it's not that good quality wan) while the brown one with bling bling diamantes cost a whopping RM9.80 (very good quality).


*sweat*

That means I spent a total of RM49.20
just on hair clips – killmenow. -_-

But oh oh! Look at how nice they look on hair!


The grips that cost RM1.20 each.


Butterfly hair grips. I love the diamante one to bits. =)


Not easy to take pictures of the back of your head,
I tell you. Almost sprained my arm and kena cramp.



Haha. My hair actually quite terrer ber-golden huh? Haha. Oh well, it's fun while it lasts. By the time it grows out... die. Sure look like a skank with bad hair. -_-'


But I'll worry about that later.

Cos right now, I've got
some accessorising to do.

Wheee!


My preciousssss.

8 comments :

jack said...

errmmm.. how typical..
guy and girl buying stuff..
guy want 1 go get.. 1 back..
girl want 1 go get.. few back..
hahhahaa...

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jack
– Haha. Terrible hor? =p

jack said...

haha.. nah not Terrible but HORRIBLE.. kidding~lah :p

*sigh*..
i miss my ponytail..

Anonymous said...

There is a shop next to Padini Qsby Mall outlet....the prices are not bad also.....go check it out.

Haiya...stuffs liddat, buy buy can liao la but make sure you use them la...Kiamsiapness rules...Haha =P

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jack
- You had a long long ponytail??? And dun la say meeeee....... ='(

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Adrian Lim
- Wah!!! How YOU know?? You always shop for hair accessories?! Haha. Kiddin'.

I went to those shops to check out the stuff. Not really my style actually. Very... overly fancy. I like things a bit more simple.. =)

Anonymous said...

Cos hor I always shop with my sister wan la....So when she is in that shop, I scout around lor & see what you girls are up to fashion now....But the salesgirls always look at me one kind wan....Haha =P

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Adrian Lim
– HAHAHAHAHA. I see I see. Well, it's good training. Haha.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!