Saturday, September 08, 2007

O.M.G.

I. Have. The. Best. Hairstylist. On. The. Planet.

This man makes me love being
all-girl with long, streaked hair.




Sorry. This is a really bad pic. You can hardly see the hair, thanks to my ridiculous blogging ideals and principles. Was hoping I wouldn't have to pixelate myself. Am way too lazy to do that much clicking on a Saturday afternoon. Sigh. No such luck. But I'll do it. Why? Cos...


I love my hair!!!



Plus, my hairstylist deserves credit
and some online, cyber-styled promotion.

I swear by the man and his silver scissors, I do.
He makes porcupines wish they had curls just like mine.

8 comments :

Jono said...

So you wanna pixelate your blogger profile picture ? AND the poor kids face too ? If not, whats the point ? HAHA

Pam Song said...

That's different! That's my profile pic! It's SUPPOSED to be personal. My blog, relatively, isn't. At least I try not to be. Not in the specific sense, at least. =p

And FYI, that "poor kid" happens to LOVE the publicity.

ming said...

eeee..i love ur hair...i miss my curl..=(

now i have really short hair..like in high school only..=(

Pam Song said...

Haha. Thank you, dearie. I love the curls, too. I feel like a diva. =p

And no, I don't think you look like a high school kid. If you miss em so much, just go get em again lah! Why so susah?

ming said...

have to wait for 1 whole year or 2 years to get back dat length la...

and u know everytime when my hair reach shoulder length..it makes me so geram la..n i just have to cut it

Pam Song said...

Haha. Curl the ends when it reaches shoulder length lah! You geram cos too long but cannot tie yet issit? Tahan about 2 months of that only ma. After that can tie di ma. YOU CAN DO IT! Jia you!

Jono said...

Technically, your profile picture is part of your blog and is accessible. Its SUPPOSED to be personal but its not? haha, but hey, have it your way.

Pam Song said...

Yeah but the profile part is supposed to be about me. My blog isn't. Aih, yes. I love it my way.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!