Tuesday, March 13, 2007

I Bloody Want THAT!

Yes yes, my msn nick. Some of you have asked what the "THAT" was. And well, it's time to reveal what the mystery "THAT" actually is. It isn't anything ground-breaking or life-changing so don't be disappointed when you find out what the hype is about, okay. Haha.


So let's begin with the introductions. It all started when Australian Angel and I were chatting online (I was having a private Cheer-Me-Up Session) and she sent me a link with a note.



Well, I clicked on it but thought to myself,
"What now la. Can so power meh?"


Little did I know… ya lor! VERY POWER!
Didn't think that I'd like it so much.
It's a damn good link! Check it out!


*excitedly points below*





And as you can see, I took the liberty
AND EFFORT to embed it right here for you.


*blink blink*


Okay, so I'm lying. It's here so that I don't have to surf when I feel the need watch other people kiss (did I just say that?) and I can watch it over and over and again while I continue to drool over their on-the-spot-I-jump-into-your-arms kiss.


See? Now, THAT… was so very the THAT, right?!

Heck, I wanna be kissed that way, too! Damn it.
And I know I'm not the only girl who wants this kind of THAT.

Huffs.

5 comments :

Anonymous said...

humba humha ...fuiyoh ..siao lang

Pam Song said...

Aiyo aiyoh! Look at that man. Hokkien come out di. JENG JENG JENG! What siao? You ask around and see which girl dun wan! Cheh. Dunno wan you. Learn a bit laaa. Then make sure you get your girl to thank me for it. I'll expect a full-page Thank You ad in The Star (AT THE VERY LEAST).

Anonymous said...

hahahaha ... i never meant it that way what... there are also guys who would really enjoy that hahaha

JYJL said...

Haha, like the guy said "is my PLEASURE".

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Zecount
– Dun bluff. I know what you meant. I smell it. The stench. Phooi! And I think it'll be a tad difficult to achieve if the guy wants that. The catcher girl would have to be friggin' strong man. HAHA. Muscular woman. You sure you guys want? Better think twice. HAHA.


ATTN: Jacob Yuean
– But he said it so nicely ma. Very gentlemanly yet cheeky. Smooth la the fella. Real smooth.


ATTN: estherlauderlyn
– Who sayyyy? I dun get! Sniff. =(

But so nice hor? So since I cannot get, I go watch other people get and let my imagination run wild. Yeeeee-ha! The mind is a very powerful tool. *snicker*

Post a Comment

Talk to me!