Sunday, March 25, 2007

Gangster Grandma

Adults always fight to pay when they're on a night out. I'm only halfway there but I have to admit that I do it, too. Haha. It's almost like a default reaction when I'm in a situation that calls for that response. So... yeah. Adults tend to fight over who pays the bill at the end of dinner. Sometimes I wonder if they really want to pick up the tab. Perhaps they just do it out of courtesy. Or maybe it's obligation. Hmmm. I don't know.


-----------


They both wanted to pay.

He was a frequent visitor... she wasn't.

The bill came.


He said, "Eh, jangan ambik dari dia. Ambik dari saya."


He won, for the other he did just that
– take the money from him... not from her.

Uh oh. Die.


The poor guy was suddenly on the receiving end of an 80-year perfected Death Stare. She stretched out an old, crooked finger wrapped in wrinkly skin, pointed it straight at him and said...


"Siapa panggeh lu buat itu macam?
Wa bagi lu dulu lu ta mau ambik.
Wa ingat sama lu ah. Lu jaga.
WA INGAT SAMA LU."


-----------


*blink blink*

Wa manyak takut.

3 comments :

Anonymous said...

that would be tinki in the not so distant future hehehehehe

Kirsten said...

lol..

i kno the adults turn violent ager but never to the point of threatening

that's one heck of a grandma there

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Zecount
– Hahaha. No laaa. I where got so bad wan? I take pride in having the courtesy to leave strangers alone and not stick wrinkly fingers into their faces. I only do that to friends. HAHA.


ATTN: Kirsten
– She so kicks butt, huh? I should so practice the lines.

Wa cakap sama lu ah. Wa ingat lu munya muka. Lu jaga. Wa ingat sama lu.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!