Tuesday, August 25, 2020

Immunotherapy Round 18 – THE GRAND FINALE!

12.56pm – Cocktail lai liao. I'm really looking forward
to my 10mg of Piriton up my line today. #stim πŸ˜† 

1.05pm – Fitri's putting in my line – hurray!
He, Taki and Chong are the bestest best! #nomisses

Kautim!

Snagged myself a bed again today. WIN! Bed over armchair any day.

Brought along my mini hot water bottle, too, so I can stay warm.

Ahhh, comfy. Let's get this over quick!

I'm so not going to miss this view!


------------


I know I've been super slack when it comes to updating Tinki Talks my treatment progress but this is one milestone that cannot be missed no matter how lazy I get. Cos one super-duper, impossibly looooong year and three weeks later, I've finally completed e-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g the doctor ordered.


Gosh, I almost can't believe that I'm done! That's right.

DONE!

Hurrah! πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰


1 ❌ Lumpectomy – CHECK!
6 ❌ Taxotere Carboplatin Chemotherapy – CHECK!
15 + 5 ❌ Radiotherapy – CHECK!

...and of course...

18 ❌ Herceptin Immunotherapy – CHECK!


Of course, this isn't totally the end, in the sense that I still have a good +/- 5-10 years of Tamoxifen pills left to pop, plus a lifetime of check-ups laid out before me but... Hey! One little victory at a time, right? #ImASurvivor

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Talk to me!