Wednesday, September 20, 2017

3rd Birthday, 3x The Fun!

Was super busy rushing around town celebrating JJ's 3rd birthday today with all his classmates. He had THREE birthday celebrations in 1 day. Siao or not?? Mommy have to prepare everything until also wanna siao liao. 😰 #Ishouldbepaidforthis #youbetterlovemeforever


First party was with his CH AM class – current classmates with whom we are not so familiar with. Second party was with his CH PM class – more familiar classmates cos we were together for 3 terms before moving up to AM. And last but not least, the third party was with his friends at LS – an enrichment centre I send the kids to for Mandarin and world knowledge. Phew! What a mad rush it was for us today!


When I was alone in the car with him, driving from one destination to another, I asked him this question:


Pam Song: JJ... Since it's your birthday today, let me know what you want to do next year.

JJ: *without hesitation* EAT.

Pam Song: LOL!! ðŸ˜‚😂😂 Is that all??

JJ: Eat everything. Eat my cake. Eat my cupcake.


Hahaha. Okay, Son. Eat away!


The way to this boy's heart is truly through his stomach. He had better find a woman who can cook! Or rather... his future wife had better learn to cook well or else! Hahaha.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Talk to me!