Monday, March 06, 2017

JZ's 4yo Logic

Was at the grocery store with JZ today when he sighted a rack of Kinder Eggs from a distance away. Uh oh. That's it lah. Well, I wasn't in the mood to resist his whining today so I gave in rather quickly. Like in-2-seconds kind of quickly. And because I also wasn't in the mood for any whining later either, I asked him to grab one for JJ, too. #oneofthosedays


When we finally got to the payment counter, I said...


Pam Song: *impatiently* Quickly choose one. The other one is Didi's.


JZ Picks both up. Shakes them. Thinks. 


Pam Song: Quickly quickly. Can know meh what is inside just by shaking it. 

JZ: *matter-of-factly* The loudest is the biggest. *passes the other one to me*


I didn't think of that. Good logic, Son!

1 comments :

Blogger said...

There is SHOCKING news in the sports betting world.

It's been said that every bettor must watch this,

Watch this or stop placing bets on sports...

Sports Cash System - Sports Betting ROBOT

Post a Comment

I've had my say. Now, you get yours. =)