Monday, March 06, 2017

JZ's 4yo Logic

Was at the grocery store with JZ today when he sighted a rack of Kinder Eggs from a distance away. Uh oh. That's it lah. Well, I wasn't in the mood to resist his whining today so I gave in rather quickly. Like in-2-seconds kind of quickly. And because I also wasn't in the mood for any whining later either, I asked him to grab one for JJ, too. #oneofthosedays


When we finally got to the payment counter, I said...


Pam Song: *impatiently* Quickly choose one. The other one is Didi's.


JZ Picks both up. Shakes them. Thinks. 


Pam Song: Quickly quickly. Can know meh what is inside just by shaking it. 

JZ: *matter-of-factly* The loudest is the biggest. *passes the other one to me*


I didn't think of that. Good logic, Son!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Talk to me!