Thursday, January 17, 2013

Surprise Belated Birthday Cum Christmas Present

The Husband comes home from KL, whips out an Apple signature fuss-free white box from his work bag, and wishes me with a sneaky I-know-something-you-don't smile on his face:


"Happy birthday. Merry Christmas."

And then he hands this to me:


Me with my just-received, yet-to-be-opened
Black WiFi Cellular 64GB iPad mini.


Do I have the best husband or what??? =D




For me to keep myself entertained while breast-feeding, he says. Plus, if I use it on WiFi and leave out the SIM, it'll be less radiation than if I use my iPhone to surf like I currently do. That means I don't fry my son's brain cells while I'm filling his tummy. :-/ (Now I'm starting to wonder if this gift is for my benefit... or the little one's. Hmmm...)



Charging in progress.


Anyhew... I can't wait to start personalising this baby! =D

6 comments :

Soh Hong Wei said...

So envy ! Enjoy the new toy !! =)

Crystal Hew said...

Super nice hubby!! Lucky you! =)
BTW, i still dont get the difference between ipad and ipad mini...

Lissa said...

Nais! :)

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Soh Hong Wei
- Think I should get a cheap prepaid for Internet in order to maximise the powers of the iPad mini la. Hmmm...


ATTN: Crystal Hew
- I know! Lucky me! Haha. It's just smaller and more hand-friendly in my opinion. My husband has an iPad 3 but... I prefer the mini much more now that I've tried it. Easier to put in handbag and so much lighter!!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
- Very! You should totally get one. Go for the next version though. Maybe got retina display. I would have waited.

Lissa said...

Haha. My home is an Apple-free household, and thus it shall stay. ;)

Post a Comment

Talk to me!