Wednesday, January 09, 2013

Almost There!

After feeling like a puffed-up whale during my third trimester and then like a beer-bellied cow all through confinement, I'm beyond pleased that, last Sunday, I finally went back to being able to fit into my pre-pregnancy jeans.


*beams*


Decided to try a second time although I couldn't even bring the waistband past my hips the first time I tried, 3 weeks after delivery, okay. #truestory Now, look!


Sunday, 6 January 2013.


So it's true what they say.
Second time's the charm. Haha!


Sure la, they were fat-day jeans that I accidentally bought a size too big to begin with but... whatever, mannnnn. For now, all that matters is that they fit! Woo hoo!!! Bye-bye, unflattering maternity jeans; hello, skinny Levi's in Size 25! =D


Took me all of a month and a half (exactly 6 weeks) to shrink back down to size. Was beginning to wonder if the day would ever come, to be honest. #lowselfesteemspeaking #depressedashell #feelingfatforever


Now, to return to KL and try on those pretty Perkins dresses I bought before I found out I was pregnant and see if my post-baby behind will cooperate and make it in without ripping apart the seams. :-/

9 comments :

Melsong said...

You will have no worries after babies. It's the after fifty spread that the ladies in our family have to worry about.

Melsong said...

You will have no worries after babies. It's the after fifty spread that the ladies in our family have to worry about.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Melsong
- Jialat. I better make the next 32 years count then. *off to shop for a bikini*

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Melsong
- OMG, I just realised I don't even have 32 years. It's 22!!! I'm over the hill already! -_-'''

Lissa said...

Jeles. OMG. Imma be a whale when I get preggers.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
– Haha. S called me a cow. That's no better. =p

Lissa said...

If my hubby daaaaaared to call me that... :| Who knows what I'd do, with my collection of knives and hormone-induced emotional instability.

How did you lose all that weight? :|

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
- Hahahahaha. Maybe I'll blog that conversation one day then you can see how it went. =p

I don't know how I lost also. Breast feeding, maybe? But just 10 days after delivery also my weight was already 51.5kg. So the bulk was the baby and amniotic fluid and the placenta, I suppose. After that, over the course of a month my weight slowly dropped summore to current lor. But weight isn't the issue lah. It's the pouch! Thank God that's slowly disappearing now. Or else... can kill myself ahhhh!!!

Lissa said...

LOL. I'm afraid of the whole hip expansion thing. :|

Post a Comment

Talk to me!