Friday, October 14, 2011

Jayesslee Live In KL 2011

I first fell in love with the girls' harmonious voices back when I was working at MCKL. Stumbled upon one of their YouTube videos (Officially Missing You, originally by Tamia) while surfing the net for inspiration between copysheets one night (*snorts* yeah, right *grin*) and ended up getting addicted in a massive way. Seriously. After that first song, I was totally hooked!


I started loading videos and ripping their songs off the net (with MCKL's super-speedy Internet connection, no less =p) like there was no tomorrow beyond singing twins. (Guilty pirate. :-/) Haha. Of all their tunes, I like these two best *points below* and have had them looped on my iTunes the most over the years. In fact, I actually like them much better than I like the originals. So... enjoy! =)


Officially Missing You (Tamia Cover)


Unashamed (Starfield Cover)


Not too shabby for YouTube singers, no?


Anyway, a few months ago, I found out that a good friend of mine from CHCKL is actually flying them in to KL for a concert in a couple of weeks!!! *cue crazy fan-girl scream* After some indecisiveness and uncontrollable cognitive dissonance – go? don't go? go? don't go? – I finally decided that I just couldn't possibly miss watching these two belt it out live. (I'm already living with the regret of missing Coldplay and stupidly rejecting tickets for BeyoncĂ©. T_T)


If you wanna be there, too, check out the Jayesslee KL official website or email info@creativecentral.my for more info. As far as I know, event details are...

DATE: 22 October 2011 (Saturday)
TIME: 7.30PM
VENUE: PWTC Tun Hussein Onn Hall
TICKET PRICES: RM150 (VIP) | RM120 (Normal)
Opening acts are Decimal, Witnesses Duo, Shawn Lee and Dennis Lau

Get a tic and maybe we'll end up
bumping into each other there! Wheee! =D


---------------
Related Post
---------------

2 comments :

sy1n said...

sent you the link one fine day din i ;)
how u doin? thought of you cuz of the twins!.. haha

Pam Song said...

ATTN: sy1n
- Yes, you did! Haha. I'm good. You? Apa lu buat s'karang?

Post a Comment

Talk to me!