Monday, August 29, 2011

Muar, August '11: Hello, Muar!

So you must be wondering why I was down in KL and out of the city in under 3 hours earlier today. Well, that's cos KL wasn't the actual destination. (Boo hoo.) It was just a pit stop. (T_T) I'm now in Muar, Johor. Surprise!!! =D And this, my friends, is what Muar's super happening clock tower looks like.


Muar Clock Tower.


It's like the Trafalgar Square of Muar. Don't mess. =p


p/s: You can't possibly miss this clock tower if you're heading into Muar. It sits directly opposite Muar's main bus station, across the main entryway into town from the bridge that brings you over Sungai Muar.

2 comments :

Felicia Boo said...

I haven't gone back for almost a year now since Kyan came along...:(

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Felicia Boo
– Eh... your hometown kat Muar meh??

Post a Comment

Talk to me!