Friday, August 12, 2011

Just Because Every Girl Has A Little Black Dress...

...doesn't mean we all have to wear the same black dress
when we're wearing a little black dress.


 As seen on Asos.


We're all different. So, why
should our dresses be the same? =)


p/s: I like 1st Row-Right, 2nd Row-Right and Bottom-Left best. But if I were to put my money where my mouth is, cough up the dough and actually BUY one of these, I'd totally pick the Karen Millen Tribal Crochet Dress. That one's perddy!

6 comments :

Lissa said...

I like that one, too. :) I think that's the only one that'll look good on me. -.-

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
– Alah, you always wear tube also nice wat. Haha. The one on top of that will look good on you, too. SMOKIN'!

Lissa said...

Me and strapless, not so good. :P

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
– But why??? You got what it takes to... uh... keep the dress up. If you know what I mean. Hahaha.

Lissa said...

My boobs are small, k? :P I like em small. :P What you saw that day was an optical illusion. <.< And I had to keep pulling the dress up. HAHA!!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
– Hahaha. Well, illusion or not, it was BOOMZ!

Post a Comment

Talk to me!