Monday, August 22, 2011

Garden State – Music From The Motion Picture

I'm wouldn't call myself an indie fan but
I confess, I have my indie-music days.

And they usually pop up on quiet nights like these.


The curtains are drawn, and the room is dark. The air-conditioning is off, and the fan is set to Slow. And in the background, Garden State's collection of music from various artists is providing me all the peace, tranquillity and comfort I need, that neither this world, nor its many inhabitants can offer me.


Garden State – Music From The Motion Picture album artwork.


Downloaded this album on a whim awhile back – not knowing what to expect or having even heard anything about the movie, Garden State – and tossed it aside after giving it a once-over like I often do. (No need to pay, so dunno how to treasure. =p) Knew it was good at first double-click but didn't bother listening enough to realise that, "Hey, this album is great!" But that was before I got reminded of it today when I read Su Ann's recent post entitled "Beauty".


Garden State – Music From The Motion Picture track list.


Best collection of indie music
I've heard on an album in awhile.

Perfect on a night like this.

2 comments :

mganchanmi said...

Free Music 2018
Today I will introduce everyone to the most popular ringtones. Bollywood songs are attractive. Best ringtone. I recommend taking the time to listen and use the following songs:

- Bam Bam Bole Kaashi ringtone Download
- Super Khiladi 4 ringtone Download
- Dil Meri Na Sune ringtones Download
- Daru Laina Pee ringtone Download
- Jitni Dafa Dekhun Tumhe Parmanu ringtone Download

Hope my ringtone brings a new look to the world of ringtones and bring joy to everyone, you can also refer many of the best quality music here: https://ringtonedownload.in/

Sophie Grace said...

Nice post! This is a very nice blog that I will definitively come back to more times this year! Thanks for informative post. 192.168.l.254

Post a Comment

Talk to me!