Tuesday, August 23, 2011

The Cat Woman

Every time I see cats, kittens and/or felines of any size, shape, colour or sort, The Senior Writer comes to mind. (Yes, the very one I used to blog about ever so often, back when I was still working at MCKL.) Even when I was in London on my honeymoon, I thought of her. Look!


 A pretty bonsai kitty right outside The Savoy
(that's the name of a hotel) on The Strand, London.


Took a picture of that pretty kitty so I could blog about it and show her. I even made The Husband take a picture of me with it even though I was jet-lagged as hell and was looking far from presentable. Haha.


Yours Truly and The Savoy's cat.


This reminds me... I should really get back to blogging about the honeymoon before I forget anything (or worse, everything!!) I saw and experienced there. :-/


Anyway... back to the subject at hand: CATS. And my cat woman, of course. =) Well, needless to say, when I bought this super comfy dress that's all covered in cats last weekend, it also reminded me of her.


My super comfy dress all covered in fat-faced cats.


--------------


The Senior Writer,

I mish you much. =(
Just thought you should know.

XOXO,
Pam Song

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Talk to me!