Monday, September 10, 2007

Sports? What's That?

My 2006-Christmas-pressie handbag has gradually been dying on me and it's given me more than enough reason to shop for a new one. That being said, I've been on the hunt for awhile now but nothing ever called out to me. Heck, not even during the Malaysia Mega Sale Carnival, did I find anything I liked. No dying-to-have chills ran down my spine, and definitely no tidal waves of that-bag-is-MINE hit me throughout the sale season. Nothing. As the months drew by, I eventually resigned myself to the fact that perhaps only my travel destination would present me with an array of choices that would cause desire to build within me.


But today... Oh, what a glorious day. For today, I stumbled upon one that I was finally willing to part with my money for. Whoopie! Check out my new Nike Sports Components Shoulder Bag.





I like! I like! I like!


Believe you me, if you even had the slightest inkling of how particular I am about getting stuff – colour, material, comfort level, texture, size, weight, shape and price consideration included – you'd understand how amazing this find is. It really is an occassion to celebrate and party the night away. And I got it for 20% off the normal price! What a bargain, eh? Yay, me!


The best part is this: Now, I can rest assured and just-go in peace when I'm out of the country because I have a bag that doesn't distribute its contents all over the ground as I travel. Wheee! Camera, purse and phone, worry not for you will be as safe as can be.


*cough*

No sports stuff allowed in bag, thank you.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Talk to me!