Monday, September 24, 2007

They Say That Girls Talk

I couldn't agree more.


And really, the rumours are true. We do talk about anything and everything. E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G under the sun, across the seas, over the mountains and through the valleys. We talk; no holds barred. And guys, you really can't blame us for it. It's not like you bother to even pretend to listen when we wanna talk our hearts out so it's pretty much unavoidable that when we meet (and, when I think about it,... even when we don't), we talk to make up for the lost words we've let dissolve into nothingness when stuck in the presence of you men.


*blink blink*

See, I'm talking so much I already can't remember
what it was I wanted to say in the first place. Hmmm.

*thinking thinking*

Oh yes! Girls talk about everything.


...Especially when they're depressingly alone and terribly bored (bad, bad, bad combination) whilst headed for KL in a slow-moving bus that's going along the North-South Expressway.


Check out this SMS conversation I had with a girlfriend: -


pamsong: I need to pee but the bus is still moving. How?

Girlfriend: Suck it in baby. Suck it in. (Yuck. Like, hello. No better word than suck ah?)

pamsong: Hard. I'm having difficulty concentrating on using the correct bladder gears. Shit.

Girlfriend: Or you could open the window right behind the bus and let it all go! Sounds more macho. I'm rooting for that.

pamsong: You're a genius, woman! I've always wanted to try that. Think I'll give it a go. Will update.

Girlfriend: Okay, okay. Got a bottle? :D

pamsong: *silence*

Girlfriend: How's the progress? Any help? Eh, maybe the bus conductors' got a better idea. I'm sure he's been thru rougher times!

pamsong: He wasn't much help. No, no. Not very creative, these people. Tsk tsk. Anyway, we got pulled over by PLUS and I got a stern warning bout peeing from moving vehicles. Thank goodness for lacy undies or else I'd probably have been served a hefty fine already. I asked – if the vehicle not moving can? They say – subject to debate. How interesting. Think I shouldn't risk it, though. Only legally allocated, PLUS-approved potty stops for me from now on. I'm at Rawang.

Girlfriend: Haha!! Coming coming :)

pamsong: *after 10 minutes of silence and pee-sucking* I've arrived. I need to pee, I need to pee, I need to pee, I need to pee, I need to pee, I need to pee, I need to pee, I need to pee, I need to pee, I need to pee, I so so so need to pee.


I put myself through the weirdest conversations.
Or maybe it's just cos I have the weirdest friends.

23 comments :

ming said...

yea..girls can talk anything, everything...

i think we need at least 24 hours for us when we meet up...hmmm

Pam Song said...

Ooo, definitely, woman. You better reserve some time for. There's a LOT of catching up to do. Especially since I've been lagging in "certain areas" of your life. Certain VERY IMPORTANT areas. *wink wink*

ming said...

Oh... you are the one should check your schedule!!

You are always busy...=p

oh...certain areas huh...hmmm...HmmmmMmm...Hmmmm

Pam Song said...

Haha. Eh eh, I'm not the one with a relationship on my hands at the rainbow building okay. Haha. The only thing in KL to take up my time is work. And dearie, I'd ditch work for you. Mwah mwah mwah.

You should start preparing your "certain areas" story. Better make it a good one for me. *grin*

ming said...

certain areas...you mean my school life? ok ok..=p

eh should ask the guy one ma..i shy la...=p

oh yea..hopefully can meet up with gap gap also..

Pam Song said...

YOU!? Shy?! Please.

*grin*

No lah, what for I ask the guy? Who is closer to me? The guy or YOU?

ming said...

=(
I am closer to you lo...
so you want to know start from Day 1? hahahahaha
kaypo!

eh when are u moving la??

Pam Song said...

Haaa. Tau pun. Ya la abo? Of course wanna know from Day 1 lah! Haiyo. Now I super lag ok.

Anyway, I'm moving this weekend di lor. I like my new place actually. You should come take a look. It's cosy. =)

Pam Song said...

Oh! And I have my OWN bathroom! WOO HOOO! Teeny tiny one lah. But better than nothing.

ming said...

Realllllllllllllyyyyyyy? Can I stay with you when i go back? =p

But I think I only will be in KL for one day... Can u pls pls pls come back to penang on 7th???? =p

you have your own bathroom...so..i think u will take an hour bath three times each day...rite?

Pam Song said...

Haha. Can. Of course you can stay with me. But you SURE you wanna stay with ME? One day only wor. =p

And anyway, which 7th are you talking about? This coming 7th? CHC having presentation this 7th. Next 7th? Which 7th?

Haha. You bet I'll bathe long long. Forget towel also nevermind. Go out answer call also nevermind. Nobody care, nobody hear. HAHA. It's gonna be great!

ming said...

It's ok! You guys stay so near to each other! =p I want to stay with you la...

I know...7th Oct is the musical thing rite? =_= I have to be in Pg, my bro wedding on dat day...

Eh..i will install a spy cam somewhere in ur room when i go..u watch out la

Pam Song said...

Awww. Really? How sweet. You're always welcomed to stay with me. =) Just make sure you settle your side and nobody buat muka and throw eggs at my window. =p

Cheh. You think I sket your webcam meh? You leave webcam here I go take and sell then buy washing machine for my house. HAHAHAHAHA.

ming said...

hahahaha... I think your apple brand webcam can buy washing machine la..ish...my webcam from petaling street one...can eaxchange with detergent la!

=p he is very understanding one i think...i think la..=p

Pam Song said...

Haha. Detergent? Detergent + Softener can ah? No softener I tak berapa suka leh. =p

You THINK? Haha. How long still THINK? Sure bo? Haha. And babe, I got bad news lah. Maybe not moving in di. Problems. I'll update you lah, ok? Even if not moving in we'll meet up, ok? If you wanna stay with me in the old house also can. See your old room. Haha. Your paper with "Ming" on it is still there, man.

ming said...

hahaha! why la! ishhh!! I'm trying to ask him to help you to move somemore...becos if you are moving alone, alamak, your stuff ar, need to use 1 month to clear la!

anyway..i'd love to go to the old house! i miss brenda's smell too! hahahaa..

Pam Song said...

Haih, got lah. Anyway, IF I end up moving, I'll let you know. You recruit manpower for me yah? Haha.

And wei, I dun have a lot of stuff also. *blink blink*

Haha. You miss Brenda's smell? Eeyer! So sick lah you. Yuck. Now I know why you always close door when she's in the room. =p

ming said...

Ohh..you dont have a lot of stuff? hmm...just need about 12 trips, 25 big jumbo boxes, 38 plastic bags, 5 cars, to move your stuff rite?

Not a lot la..

I also need TWO luggages to move my stuff la..

=p

Pam Song said...

Wa wa wa. Sarcasm Queen in the house, yo! Haha.

Wei, it's only cos I have so many BOOKS and CLASS NOTES cos I was such a HARDWORKING student during my uni years. Cough cough.

ming said...

Oh yea! I forgot that you have the habit to keep all the notes under your bed or beside your bed! =p

Pam Song said...

Where got!? They're all neatly stored away under my food shelf. You should know. Bleh.

ming said...

HHHHHHAAAAAAhHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAA....
FUNNY.....

Pam Song said...

It's TRUTH!!! Eh! Dun spoil my reputation ah. I tell you ah. Last warning. Grrr.

I so hardworking.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!