Monday, September 10, 2007

Random Thoughts To Quell The Restless Mind

Wishing for things to happen to you
and making things happen for you
are two very vastly different things.

. . .

There's what is... and there's what if.

. . .

The brave never leave mid-fight;
the wise always know when to stop fighting.


-------------


Insomnia striking the night before a work day – a Monday, no less – isn't exactly the most desirable of situations to be in. Nope, not even close. I really wish my mind had an 'On/Off' switch I could just flip on my way to bed. You know, like a neat button I could press that puts my brain into sleep mode. One that's ideally conveniently positioned together with the other switches on my bedside table. But... no such invention from the brainiacs of humankind yet. Tough luck. For me.


Sigh.

Oh, please, please, please, let me fall asleep.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Talk to me!