Sunday, July 05, 2020

Skinnier Yet Fatter

I gained 2 kilos of weight fat during my 4 months of chemotherapy and then naturally lost it all again after chemo ended. I assume it's because I slept a lot more than usual during my chemo days because of the discomfort and lethargy. #thestruggleisreal 


Being awake for long periods of time during the first and second weeks of chemo was extremely taxing. It took so much effort because I couldn't eat properly, and just staying alive as the drugs killed everything else within me, had already zapped 90% of my energy. Boy, am I glad those days are over!


Anyhoo, weight-wise, I've been back to my normal weight of 45kg for a few months now. My clothes fit again, and in fact, some of my bottoms are a little looser than I'd like. So the only thing I don't understand is this:




WHY IS MY RING FINGER STILL SO FAT
THAT MY RINGS NO LONGER FIT?? 🤔

2 comments :

Clark said...

hey Pam - hope you're doing fine and healthy. :) take care my friend.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Clark
– Hi Clark!! It's so good to hear from you! I'm doing better! Trying to catch up on my posts, too. Haha. I hope life's been treating you kindly. Do keep in touch!

Post a Comment

Talk to me!