Tuesday, July 14, 2020

Lau Gin Na: It's All In The Name

I was feeling a little worn out so thoughtful Ethan insisted that I should go lie down. He decided to grab his Samsung Galaxy Tab A to play me a relaxing song on YouTube. "To help you rest," he says. How sweet. ☺️ I was wondering which song he would choose and half expected to hear Intentions from the speakers cos he's had #BieberFever for awhile now – #kidsthesedays 😅 – but to my surprise, he picked this one:


   


"Goodnight to you. Goodnight to me.
Now close your eyes and go to sleep.
Goodnight. Sleep tight. Sweet dreams tonight.
Goodnight. I love you."


I was familiar with this video and it totally brought back memories of days gone by. The boys probably don't remember it by now but I used to play them this video when they were younger. Nostalgic, I started singing along to the relaxing tune and this conversation ensued...


JJ: Wait. What? You know this song?!?

Pam Song: *dramatically* I know ALLL the songs, Baby.

JJ: *eyes wide like saucers* What?!?

Pam Song: *matter-of-fact tone* That’s why I’m called Pam Song ma.

JJ: *thoughtfully* Ohhhh!!

Pam Song: 😂😂😂


I may not have gotten any rest,
but I definitely felt better after this. ❤️

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Talk to me!