Friday, February 21, 2020

My First Time Cold Brewing Tea

I love my tea the way coffee addicts love their coffee. But in all my years of tea-drinking, I've somehow never heard of at-home cold brewing until Tina from Taiwan told me about it today. Haha. So super suaku, right??


See, Tina so very kindly surprise-gifted me two boxes of premium, organic Ali Shan Tea from the cold, foggy mountains of Ali Shan, Taiwan today. 




So, what better time than now
to gave cold-brewing a go!




Ahhhh!!! Loose leaves! 🌱 I love! 😍 I can't wait to see how this turns out. I'm told that this particular Ali Shan tea has a sweet aftertaste and goes down really smoothly. Also, cold brewed tea supposedly contains less caffeine which, I guess, is always a good thing. 👍 


Wanna know how to cold brew your tea? Watch this!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Talk to me!