Wednesday, February 05, 2020

JZ's 1st Swimming Competition @ POWIIS Dragons Splash & Dash, POWIIS Primary

The Husband and I always thought that JZ was made for racquet sports – he has the build for it, and he's good at it. #knowyourstrengths But when the aquatics department at school sent JZ an invitation to represent the school at a Splash & Dash 25-Meter Swim Meet, the #asianparents in us overruled all manner of logic and sense and said, "SWIMMING?? WHY NOT??" 😂😂😂


So a little under 2 weeks later, we found ourselves poolside, sweating our butts off, cheering our firstborn on during his first swimming competition. 😅


List of names and events.

Eager beaver parents.

Supportive Didi.

...but wait until tired. 😅😂

And there he goes!

JZ in action during his 25m Breast Stroke.

I did it!


He also competed in 25m Freestyle but I didn't get good pictures of that.


My champion.


Actually we have no idea how well he did. I think he tanked his Freestyle and maybe got second place in Breaststroke but... we left right after he completed his turn, and didn't stay till the end. HAHAHA. So... 🤔🤷‍♀️🤭

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Talk to me!