Friday, August 23, 2019

#1 On The Suffering Scale

Caught a bug while at the hospital two days ago. Fever brought with it the flu which – as fate would have it – has developed into full blown sinusitis because Life's like that, right? She likes to kick you when you're down.


Sinusitis is one of those things that I just cannot tahan la. The pain that radiates from the inside of my face just steals all my energy and kills me. From the inside out. Ala Aliens. 👽 #80smoviereference But I be like Ma'am Sigourney!! I will survive!!! 💪💪💪 Eventually.


Anyway,  I look like crap now la. And I feel like crap's crap if there ever was such a thing. Told The Husband last night... In order of suffering:-

  1. Sinusitis – it totally tops the list.
  2. Cancer. 😂

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Talk to me!