Wednesday, July 17, 2019

Living With JJ In The Future

JJ always tells me he wants me to live with him when he's older and has his own place. Sometimes, he tells me that we share a unit. Other times, he tells me I should be on one floor, and he will buy a unit on the 11th floor of the same condo and live there "together" with me. He usually talks about this whenever we're in the lift alone and it warms my heart to hear him speak this way about our future cos... you know la boys. Once they grow up, they no care Mummy no more. ๐Ÿ˜ข #realitiesoflife #facingthefacts


Today was another day for another
such conversation with my youngest-born.
But with an unpredictable twist.
Because JJ is unpredictable like that.


JJ: Mommy, next time can you live with me?

Pam Song: Caaaannnn... ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜˜

JJ: *matter-of-fact-ly* Because I cannot cook yet.

Pam Song: ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿค”


Right. *rolls eyes* My clingy, loving son is gone and his very-pragmatic, tham-ciak split personality persona is back to rule the day. ๐Ÿ™„ #kenaguna #likeJekyllandHyde

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Talk to me!