Monday, March 25, 2013

Renewed And Ready To Go!

I don't know what it was about
last week but it was just bruuutaaaaal. -_-'''


Sleep training has been tiring as hell and I'm guess it's all cos of rotten timing – a teething baby just isn't very cooperative to begin with. T_T It's difficult times like these that I miss blogging on Tinki Talks more. Wish I had more time on my hands to rant and rave about my situation but even that is hard to come by nowadays. Sigh. Oh well, for those of you who still bother dropping by, here's a simple cheater-blog-filler post for you to remember me by. Haha. 




New pic on the left, old pic on the right.

Forgive my vanity but, in spite of everything,
I think motherhood looks good on me. HAHA.


p/s: I can't wait for April to roll by cos that's when we're bringing our son on his maiden trip abroad!! Wheee! I'm a mad mix of anxious and excited at the moment!

p/s/s: Too many exclamation marks in a p.s.!!! =D

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Talk to me!