Friday, April 20, 2012

TGIF

I'm so glad it's Friday. Actually, I'm just glad another day has passed. Glad that the days are slowly but surely going by with every tick of the clock and every flip of the calendar. Sigh. Life has been difficult lately. I wake up wondering what the day will bring, and I go to bed wishing I could just sleep through the night without waking up over and over again.


I can't wait to feel better.
I can't wait to be better.


It has really been a difficult couple of weeks for me to deal with physically and emotionally. But I take heart in the knowledge that every day that passes is one less day that lies before me, and one less day for me to worry and fret about come tomorrow. One day down, who knows how many more to go, but still... one day down, one day at a time.


I just have to remind myself that this will all be over soon. (Although never soon enough.) Remind myself that everything I'm going through now will be worth it in the end, and it will be worth so much more than the suffering I experience now. Every frustrated tear today can only result in a million happy smiles tomorrow. That is what I have to remember. For this, too, shall pass.

5 comments :

Melissa said...

:) Hugs. See you soon, babe. :)

The Author said...

Stay tough pam!! i will pray for you ^.^

Jan

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Melissa
– Hugs. =)


ATTN: The Author
– Thanks, Jan-E. XOXO.

Mel said...

glad to see u last nite! Good days are coming for u...Cheer up!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Mel
– Haha. Good bumping into you last night, too! Been awhile. Haha. Looking good, babe. Thanks. =)

Post a Comment

Talk to me!