Wednesday, April 04, 2012

Movie Madness

I've been craving lots of passive entertainment of late. Entertainment that doesn't require me to move about lots or use much energy. Shopping? Too much walking. Full-on hanging out? Too much talking. What I really want to do is sit down with a good book. Or watch an episode of a good sitcom. Or catch a movie. Nothing more. And I'm pleased to say that in this fortnight alone, I've done plenty of all three. =)


But this post is only about movies. OBVIOUSLY.

So here are the 3 movies I've watched
in recent days and what I think about them.



Watched this one night two weeks ago with The Husband. The man super gungho wanna watch at the time but I think in the end, I enjoyed it better than he did. HAHA. A little bit of fact, a little bit of fiction; little bit of action, a little bit of drama; a little bit of comedy, a little bit of romance. Wait... what?!? Romance?? Yup, you read right! ROMANCE, BRUDDER! Everything revolves around luuurrrvvveeee. But seriously speaking, it's a pretty good in-between movie to satisfy both, the guys and the girls. Wouldn't watch it again, not totally memorable, but good entertainment all the same. =)


-------------------



WORST MOVIE OF ALL THREE MOVIES I WATCHED. No eye candy. No great plot. No engaging storyline. IMHO, nothing great whatsoever. They should have just ended the series with Clash Of The Titans cos that last one was a heck of a lot more interesting than this one. Summore this time around, the main guy macam older already. Fatter summore. So much shabbier, too. Alamak. Balik kampung jual taugeh lah, thank you very much. Oh, and if you think it's cos I'm a girl and I only watched it for the sweaty, half naked dudes that's why I'm disappointed, you're wrong. Even The Husband said it was lame. Hah!


-------------------



I CRIED WATCHING THIS ONE! Haha. Having said that, I would suggest that you make a girly day out of The Vow and catch it with your girlfriends instead dragging your significant other there in chains. Your man will thank you for it. =p But ahh... Two well-suited leads, a based-on-a-true-story storyline soaked in love and dripping with romance (or the lack of it – jeng jeng!) – what more can you ask for in a chick flick?? It's not THE BESTEST OF THE BEST, but I'd say this is another one of those classic, heart-wrenching love stories us girls will love crying to over and over again like A Walk To Remember, A Little Bit Of Heaven, and The Notebook. It really is no surprise that I enjoyed watching this one best. =)

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Talk to me!