Friday, October 14, 2011

Pretty Girls Like Funny Boys

I somehow started YouTube-ing Beyoncé today. No, not her music, but her interviews. Anything that gave me insight into the person she is and not just the artist she promotes on MTV. (A totally out-of-the-blue shocker, I know.) Funny thing was that in the process of doing all that useless superstar, crazy-fan-girl research, I somehow fell in love with the woman. @_@ No kidding. Heck, she's got a really cute personality behind that pretty face!


Thing is, because I started learning more and more about her, I ended up learning a little about her rapper husband, Jay-Z, too. And that opened a whole other can of curious for me. Cos I mean, I always thought that Beyoncé would be a pretty good catch for any guy out there. But I also always wondered what it was about Jay-Z that she liked. Well, now I think I know. Watch and learn, boys. Watch and learn. =p





Bwahahaha.

His phlegmatic-sanguine personality
that spews dry humour just kills me! =p

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Talk to me!