Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Who's The Boss???

The kids fight about who gets to scooter in the mall and who gets to sit in the stroller. (They all want to scooter. 😒) I have enough of it and throw this out...


Pam Song: JJ gets to scooter today cos I promised him since yesterday! And JZ, you’re always complaining that you never get to sit in the stroller right?? So today you sit! #momjobdone *pats self on back* #smugface


JJ agrees cos he gets his way but JZ kicks up a fuss. And each time he does so, JJ goes ballistic all over again. Like, every. single. time. Argh!!! Out of frustration, I bark at JJ:


Pam Song: Didn’t I already tell you the plan??? Who’s the boss??? Mommy or Koko??

Without skipping a beat, JJ shouts back: ME!


😳😳😳

JJ: 1 – Pam Song: 0

Uh... Okay. I wasn't expecting that. 😅😅😅
Small one really thinks he’s all that, huh. LOL. 😂

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Talk to me!