Tuesday, April 10, 2018

JJ Has A Way With Words

Tonight I endured yet another impossible bedtime with JJ after he somehow sneaked in a nap in the afternoon. Sigh. Should definitely start cutting that nap out for my sanity's sake la! Beh tahan liao.


Aaaannd he's still got this rotten habit of holding the boob to fall asleep, which irritates me no end cos like, HEY! Those are MINE now! Give 'em back! Your time with them are OVER, BRUH! 😡


But of course, JJ being JJ a.k.a Mr YOLO a.k.a Mr Bo Chun a.k.a Mr Water-Off-A-Duck's-Back – he remains unfazed and pays little to no heed to my nightly warnings and grumblings. So tonight, I lost it.


Pam Song: *in super fierce, extra loud, booming boss-mom voice* I SAID, NO TOUCHING THE NEN NEN!!! 😡😡😡

JJ: ☹️ *pouty face* I’m not! *pause* I’m just touching your... *pause* ...heart. *pause* 😏


🤦🏻‍♀️

I surrender la. I surrender.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Talk to me!