Saturday, June 10, 2017

Nak Jumpa Nenek

It's JZ and JJ's great-grandfather's 98th birthday this weekend and we were to go down to Muar, Johor to celebrate it together with everybody else in that side of the family. At the guardhouse of the apartment, I rolled down the window and said what we usually say when visiting.


Pam Song: Hi! Nak jumpa nenek.

JJ: *interrupts from the backseat* Ha??? Nen nen??


What??? πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜… I couldn't believe my ears.
#NenNenKing is still nen-nen king, man. 🍼🍼🍼


6.5 months after not nen-ing and he's still got nen on the brain! I really don't know how we managed to break the addiction back on that beautiful Christmas night of 25 December 2016. If it wasn't God, I don't know what it was cos it definitely doesn't look like it was JJ who did it on his own. πŸ˜‚

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Talk to me!