Monday, September 02, 2013

Men Will Never Understand Women

Was scouring the web, doing some "browser" shopping (as opposed to "window" shopping) last night when I suddenly turned to The Husband and said:


Pam Song: *dreamily* I wish we lived in the US. 

The Husband: Huh??

Pam Song: Or Australia also can.

The Husband: Wha-? *confused* Why?!

Pam Song: So I can buy stuff online from HauteLook.com – they only ship to the US, Canada and Australia. =(

The Husband: @_@ YOU WANT TO MOVE YOUR WHOLE LIFE TO ANOTHER COUNTRY FOR A... A... A WEBSITE!?!

Pam Song: Haha. You know what I mean la! 

The Husband: *matter of fact-ly* No. You're mad.


Pfft. Men. My girlfriends would totally get me. -_-'''


Anyways, if you're in the US of A, Canada or Australia and haven't heard of HauteLook.com, where have you been?? You so don't know what you're missing out on, man. Now, stop reading Tinki Talks, hop on over to HauteLook.com, drool your mouth dry, and shop your eyeballs out. The deals on designer and branded goods from the US are so super unbelievably fantastic I'd kill to be where you are! If you're in the US of A, Canada or Australia, that is. Haha! =p


p/s: Don't forget to use my personal invitation link!

7 comments :

Melsong said...

I get you! I get you! Now how to get the haute stuff?

ming said...

It's from Nordstrom right

ming said...

At the mean time u can always shop at asos.com.. Free shipping from uk! N can return some more!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Melsong
- Find some friends who live in Australia, America or Canada! Better if USA though. Free shipping!!!


ATTN: Ming
- Yeah! You used to shop online there when you were living in US? Asos cacat la. So ex!!

ming said...

Ya now now more. Cos cut budget. Hahahaha. Asos u can find less than 10 pounds stuff.. Have be patient. Slowly go page by page. :p

Zhen Ying said...

Hahahaha. Thanks for introducing me to that website. Looking forward to our purchases. :D
But then, once I leave Aus, I'll have to rely on friends and family from those countries to buy for me. T_T

Pam Song said...

ATTN: ming
– My size all sold out wan la... T_T


ATTN: Zhen Ying
– Yayyyyyy!!!

Post a Comment

Talk to me!