Monday, April 16, 2012

Public Vs. Private

Some days I look at my friends' emotional outbursts on their Facebook status updates and wonder: What the heck were they thinking writing that and putting it up there for all the world to see, judge and criticise?!


But on other days, I just wish I had the guts and enough care-nots in my system to be as blunt, as open and as vocal about my problems (and about the people in my life who directly or indirectly cause them) as those friends of mine are. Sigh.

5 comments :

Clark said...

the funny thing about these outbursts is that the person they intend to blast is not even on their friends list... go figure.. :)

Whaley Bear said...

I am always your 'public forum' - anytime babe!

xxx

Be well

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Clark
– Haha. Well, my friends tend to rant about people who are ON their Facebook so... that's guts for you. =p


ATTN: Whaley Bear
– XOXO. When are we meeting up, babe? I need Green Tea & Honey time. T_T

Whaley Bear said...

You let me know when, alright? I can understand your schedule is probably more structured now as compared to before =), so do tell!

xoxo

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Whaley Bear
– True dat, true dat. Not feeling great of late too so have to see when. I'll text you. REPLY AH!

Post a Comment

Talk to me!