Sunday, April 07, 2019

To Move Or Not To Move?

...that is the question. 🤔 


Have been toying with the idea of manually transferring all my previous Dayre posts back to TinkiTalks here on Blogspot. Simply because I hate having all my posts scattered everywhere in every location on the net. I'm already heartbroken that I somehow lost YEARS of postings and comments when Friendster killed of Friendster Blogs so, I really don't want that to happen again with whatever I put on Dayre between 17 Dec 2013 and 13 Oct 2016.


BUT...


The thing that frustrates me is that I didn't "blog" on Dayre cos of its nature and formatting. I just verbal diarrhoea-ed my day as I went through it. So how do I transfer those posts and classify them here on Blogspot? 🤷🏻‍♀️ By day? By topic? What topic!? There was no topic! Not other than that Breastfeeding 101 post I wrote to help other moms who were struggling with breastfeeding. 🤦🏻‍♀️ And what about the stickers? Do I just transfer them over like pictures and use them to punctuate my posts? Or do I just leave them out altogether?


Argh! The OCD in me cannot take it!!

Frustrates la. Many, many frustrates.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Talk to me!