Monday, June 12, 2023

Quick Life Update

It's been awhile since I've been consistently active here 
on TinkiTalks but so much has happened nonetheless. 


The kids are growing up (JJ is turning 9 come September and JZ is turning 11 in November!), I've gone back to full-time work (it's been 2 months of WFH!), the in-laws have moved in (temporarily while their home reno is ongoing)... yup! Lots happening on this end.


I feel saddened by the fact that 
my memories are not being logged and that
the good times are just passing me by.


But the busyness of life is so all-consuming and blogging isn't as convenient as it used to be. Unlike the days of past when I was physically at the office, whenever I don't have to attend to work now, I have to be away from the comp catching up on GiftAGift.my stuff and getting everything else done around the home.


I keep telling myself that I still have pictures to remind me of the little moments that bring me joy so that when I actually do find the time to blog, I'll still be able to play catch-up with my posts. But... life always get in the way and my memory is sh*t so the plan hardly ever works. 😩


So how, I ask you??
Move my life to Instagram? 🤔

Yerrr...

#bloggerforlife 😂

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Talk to me!