Tuesday, May 03, 2022

Food Rationing

It's not easy managing the kids when they're so competitive all the time. Maybe it's a boy thing. Or maybe it's just a sibling thing I wouldn't know about. 😅 #singlechild


Somehow, there's always that tendency for one-upmanship – no matter what! Smarter! Better! Quicker! More! Thing is, when it comes to food, both always fight for LESS. Why? Because with less food on their plates, they can finish faster. 🙄 (Still with the one-upmanship, duncha think? #neverendingstory)


Pam Song: JJ, hurry up and finish your food.

JJ: But you gave me MORE than Kor Kor!

Pam Song: Nonsense! I gave you the SAME. 😠

JZ: Ya laaaa... (Adding fuel to fire. 🔥) Mummy gave ME more at the start ok! *smug face*

Pam Song: Wait. What?? NONSENSE!! I am FAIR!!! 😡


Does this stop when they're older?
Or will it always be like this? 😅

Whatever the case, it's true though.
Mommy's always fair. 😁

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Talk to me!