Wednesday, December 29, 2021

Why Would Best Friends Fall Out?

Somehow or another, the topic of best friends coming and going came up again tonight before bedtime and I told the boys about my one-time best friend Ming, who was still a friend but no longer a "best" friend over the course of time passing. To which, JJ curiously asked:


JJ: Mommy, why isn’t she your best friend anymore?

Pam Song: No particular reason. We just drew apart.

JJ: 😳 Wait. YOU DREW HER BUTT??


😅😅😅

That would totally be a legit reason
for best friends to fall out, I guess. 😂😂😂

2 comments :

Raghuram said...

I wouldn't put it past you to draw her butt xD
I didn't think you still blogged right up till this day!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Raghuram
– Hahahaha. You know it! Aiya, I don't blog often. Just for the memories I want to keep and the rants I want to get off my chest. LOL.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!