Saturday, April 04, 2020

There Are Two Types Of Women

The first type considers the Movement Control Order – more fondly known as MCO – as the perfect time to pamper themselves with face masks, body spas, DIY mani-pedis and self massages. These women will come out of this lockdown season looking like a million bucks, all rosy, radiant and rested.


And then there's the second type who thinks:

"Heck it la. Ain't goin' nowhere; ain't nobody seeing me now.
Why waste a good bottle of face cream on a whole month in??" 


I might have had a little bit of the spunk and spirit of the former back in my early to mid-20s to pamper myself and pretty up at home for just no reason at all... but no points for guessing which type of woman I am now. Oh how my 30s has changed me. Or is it motherhood? Hmmm. 🤔🤭

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Talk to me!