Thursday, August 22, 2019

FOR SALE: BMW 1 Series 118i Sport Edition (2016)




And it's time again to say goodbye
to yet another baby. 😢💔😭


I'm super heartbroken about letting the 1 Series go because I really, really, really enjoyed driving this car. It's fast and zippy. Agile during urban drives and truly effortless on the highway. The feel behind the wheel is good and there's no rolling about. Handling is top notch. Shift the car into Sport's Mode and it's like instant #BeastModeON LOL. I love it!


It's like an agile feline – quick and light on its feet – went out and met a hunk-a roaring, macho beast, had an affair and this is its love child.  😂 A driver's car, for sure. Mechanically operated handbrake. Rear-wheel drive. Just some things keen drivers will appreciate.


It's compact size makes it very easy to maneuver through heavy city traffic and makes it even easier to park. The leather seats are super comfortable – they hug you in all the right places – and they make long drives a pleasure to take. And the colour... Don't get me started on the colour. I super love it!!! I mean, who wouldn't??? Look!


BMW 1 Series 118i Sport Edition (2016).

Colour: Midnight Blue.

Regularly polished and waxed.

Always parked in the shade (basement carpark).

Rear-wheel drive – the last of its kind, making it a collector's item.

Still under full free maintenance service and warranty by BMW. 

BMW LED headlamps with absolutely beautiful
daytime running light that resemble halos.

1 loving owner.

Brand new tires, changed April 2019.

A driver's car with a proper mechanically operated handbrake
– something a true driver will appreciate.
(Not shown cos my phone not wide-angle enough. 😅😂)

Less than 50,000km.


For me, it was a real pleasure to own and drive the 1 Series. I'm sure you'll feel the same way. RM120,000 negotiable. Drop me a comment if interested or send me a WhatsApp message! 😁

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Talk to me!