Wednesday, December 06, 2017

Wise Young One

Garden Crispy Seaweed Snack (Original). Comes in a pack of 3.


The kids and I have been totally addicted to these little packets of Korean seaweed. So much so that I started buying straight from the local importer at distributor price cos... hey, when can save money, save lah! In stores, they're sold for RM5.90 each. I get about a ringgit and a half off a pack of three when I buy them in cartons 📦📦 so... WIN! 💪💪💪


I gorge on it quite a bit myself but I try to refrain from letting the kids eat too much of it. #doublestandards #doasIsaynotasIdo So this happened today:


JZ: Mama, can we have seaweed? (Yeah, he started calling me Mama a few months back when his Mandarin started picking up. 😅)

Pam Song: Can. But I only have two packets and there are three of us in the car. How?

JZ: Then we share lo, Mama. We share.

At this point, I was pretty impressed
with his maturity and thought process.
But Mommy's smarter 😎💃🏻💁🏻 so... 

Pam Song: Okayyy. Here's what we'll do. I'll give you one box, and give Didi one box... *continues in a sad voice* ...and then... *sighs* ...I'll just take half from you and half from him lah. *cue sad face* #momconinaction #mommytricks #parentingtricks 😏

JZ: *without skipping a beat* NO!

Pam Song: *feigns innocence* What??! Why???

JZ: Then you'll have more than us!


😳😵😱

He said "NO" so quickly ok! What is this??
WHEN DID MY SON WISE UP TO MY TRICKS???
5 years old and he's not to be outsmarted already.
Die la, die. I fear the day he turns 16. 😁😅😂

p/s: A little scared but actually secretly so proud la. Hahahaha.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Talk to me!