Monday, May 06, 2013

M.B.A.

Overheard a 50-something-year-old man talking to his friends about the GE13 results at a coffee shop here in Penang this morning when the subject of a certain Malaysian political leader's education (or the lack thereof) came up. But wait, I'm not here to talk about politicians, politics or about how disappointing the electoral results turned out to be. We were talking about that 50-something-year-old man. And at the end of their discussion, the old man very proudly said:


Old Man: Even I got M.B.A., man.

Friend: Eh, you have meh??

Old Man: Got! My M.B.A. is "Married But Available"!


-_-'

I really can't decide who's worse.
Him, or the man he was b*tching about.

Sigh.

What is this land and its people coming to?

=(

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Talk to me!