1. NEVER EVER drink standing up. The water will go straight from your mouth, through your body, right down to your pee-pee and you'll end up with incontinence in the future.
2. NEVER EVER drink water; especially if it's not boiled. You'll end up bloated and fat around the tummy. And it will be PERMANENT.
3. NEVER EVER touch un-boiled water. The air that's trapped in the water will enter your body through your pores and you'll end up with aches and pains all over.
4. NEVER EVER cry. You'll go blind. @_@
5. NEVER EVER go outdoors at night. The cool night air and the moisture in it will enter your body.
6. NEVER EVER get caught in the rain; not even a drizzle! If rain water so much as touches your skin, you'll get leprosy. @_@ Drama sial.
7. NEVER EVER fall sick or catch the flu. Your immunity will be shot and you'll always fall sick from then on.
8. NEVER EVER feel hungry. 6 meals a day is ideal. Have breakfast, morning tea, lunch, afternoon tea, dinner and supper. Go hungry at any time and wind will enter your system.
9. ALWAYS eat fresh food. Any food left overnight is considered "bad" already. Even if it's just uncooked meats left frozen or refrigerated, only to be cooked the next day. Fresh is best!
10. ALWAYS lie down whenever possible. Even sitting up in bed is not advisable. You'll end up with backaches in the long run.
11. ALWAYS keep your socks on. Your feet absorbs the coolness of the environment through the ground. So even if you've got parquet flooring at home, make sure your toes are bundled up nice and good. Make doubly sure to do so if you've got marble or tile flooring.
12. THE FIRST 10 DAYS are the most important. Even if you hate eating ginger or can't stand your hair not being washed, just make sure you keep it up for at least the first 10 days. Then you can semi slack off the rest of the month (read: 4 weeks / 30 days) and just do the basics. Haha. If you're diligent and super kiasi, you can then continue to "be good" till 40 days are up. I.e. no cold drinks, no cold showers, no walking around with shorts, no wet hair, etc...