- Drink lotsssssssss of water.
- Take Vitagen / fresh fruit juice on an empty stomach every morning.
- Eat lots of vegetables that give you fibre.
- Indulge in potty-friendly fruits, like bananas, papayas, etc...
- Drink prune juice / eat prunes.
- Get your 01m03w-old baby so drunk on breast milk that he sleeps without fuss, then pass him to someone else to jaga so you get to sit on the porcelain throne and pay tribute to the gods of poop long long.
p/s: #6 is most effective for me. #5 is a close second. =p