Wednesday, October 17, 2012

The Most Belated Wedding Present Ever!

Received it this morning. Hahaha. Delivered right to my doorstep by Crazy Stick Abu 1 year and 3.5 months after my wedding. Haha. I laughed like mad when I found out it was purposed as a wedding gift. Alamak, that woman. By the time her wedding gift arrived ah... first year anniversary long time passed already and I could have conceived, carried and given birth to a baby liao lor. Haha. So funny la this old friend of mine. Haha.


But still, I thought it was sweet that she bothered even though
she couldn't make it for our wedding cos she was in Shanghai. =)

And the gift was...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


ALL FOR ME AND NOT FOR THE HUSBAND!


 Estée Lauder's Purse Spray Collection that comes with a pouch,
which include Beautiful, Pure White Linnen, Sensuous, 
Pleasures and Pleasures Intense.


Bwahahahaha! This is the way to go lah. Seriously.
As if guys care about wedding gifts to begin with, right?? HAHA.
Now, for some pictures of MY present:







Love the purse. I wonder if anybody will notice
if I use it as a clutch instead of a make-up bag. =p
Maybe during the next wedding dinner I'm invited to.

HAHA.






I have no idea what they all smell like except for Pleasures. Gotta try them out one by one and see if they sit well on my skin. First spritz will be the next time The Husband takes me out on a romantic date. =D


If ever that day comes, that is. -_-'''

2 comments :

Zhen Ying said...

Hahaha, I still owe you mine!!! :)
I miss the times when the 3 of us were together at Majemin's class.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Zhen Ying
– Hahahaha. Then you're worse than Abu!! Haha. But yeah. Good times, man. Those were real good times. I miss those days.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!