Tuesday, October 16, 2012

The Bug's Working Overtime



Yup. Was kaypo-ing around Facebook earlier this afternoon when I noticed a whole bunch of friends updating their status updates – almost simultaneously, I might add – about being sick. :-/




@_@


Whoaaaa... Too many sick people around these days lah, seriously. The flu season, kononnya. That time of the year when some mutated flu bug runs amok, wreaking havoc across town. I was at the hospital last Friday and the amount of coughing, sneezing, sniffling folk walking around and waiting outside every which clinic was just horrifying. I wish I had an Oxygen tank to breathe from instead of having to share their germ-filled air. :-/


Having said that, you better take care, guys! Pop those Vitamin Cs, eat more fruits, drink more water and get enough rest to stay healthy. Oh, and if you've already had the misfortune of being been bitten by the flu bug (so sorry for you) do us all a favour and be sure to cough into your hand, sneeze into a tissue, and if possible, wear a mask to save us healthy folk the trouble of falling sick, ok? But don't just take my word for it. Listen to your friendly neighbourhood doctor. =p



0 comments :

Post a Comment

Talk to me!